Welcome to Naka Productions, Inc.
At Naka Productions, Inc., we are filmmakers and storytellers.
With every project, there is a story to be
told and a unique way to tell it. We strike a balance between
detailed planning – crucial to any production – and creativity and
Our approach is based on these principles:
- LISTENING to our clients and seeking the essence of the story: the humanity, the humor and the emotion.
- Taking risks.
- Stretching creative boundaries.
- Bringing the right and most effective approach to every
- Detailed organization, careful planning. Delivering on time
and on budget.
- Encouraging independent thought and producing projects that inspire and motivate.
The Newport Effect DVD debuts this weekend at the Newport Folk Festival. They will be available at the ARTIST MERCH tent this weekend, July 24 - 26 and during Newport Jazz Festival weekend July 31 - Aug. 2.
DVD’s can also be purchased in the Naka Store and digital downloads are available via Vimeo.
Naka is also working on a new documentary project, In Good Faith, and in post-production of a video for the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department & Mecklenburg County.
"You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have."
Featured Video Production
The Newport Effect: The History of the Newport Folk Festival
In 1959, a trio of visionaries- Pete Seeger, George Wein and Theo Bikel- created a musical phenomenon known as The Newport Folk Festival.
The Newport Effect celebrates over 50 years of musical excellence and honors the lasting impact of the festival. In post-production.
Please contact us for sponsorship opportunities.
Read More »